Day 2: 9 things about yourself
- I’m pretty sure I mess up 90% of good things in my life. If I don’t do something to mess them, they’re usually complicated in one way or another.
- I’m really pessimistic but I’ll try not to be while doing this haha.
- I have a huge heart. I’m seen as a sarcastic bitch by most people, but if you take the time to get to know, you’ll find out that I’m one of the sweetest people who would do anything for the people I care about.
- I love art and photography and couldn’t possibly be more excited than I am about transferring to Montserrat College Of Art in the fall.
- As scared as I am of being on my own for the first time, it’s going to be the most amount of freedom that I’ve ever had. I’m worried that my anxiety might make life a little difficult, but I’m trying to think positive so I can over come it.
- I’ve never had a friend, or even a group of friends that I’ve been friends with since childhood. I’ve always been incredibly jealous of people who’ve had best friends since they were little children. I seem to drift or fight with everyone I’ve ever been close to.
- I have a really hard time trusting people and letting people in. Pretty much every person I’ve truly cared about has walked away from me. I try to be more open and trusting, but every time I do, I’m reminded as to why I shouldn’t.
- I am much more complex and smarter than people think. I don’t feel like many people know the real me. It’s not that I hide who I am or that I’m fake, I just don’t think that most people truly care to get to know me on a deeper level.
- I used to regret many things, and don’t get me wrong, I still regret a lot, but I’ve finally learned how to find lessons out of many of the things that I regret most. I’m learning and I’m growing as a person, whether anyone else sees it or not, I finally do and it’s like a new start for me. I wish I talked about this more to see if anyone else realizes it.
Day 3: 8 ways to win your heart
- Be honest with me at all times.
- Have a great sense of humor, make me laugh and be able to laugh at my jokes.
- Cuddle with me and rub my back
- Talk to me about everything on your mind, but listen to me just as much and truly get to each other.
- Be silly, make a fool out of yourself.
- Teach me things, open my eyes to new experiences.
- Take me on a cute date, I’m not saying spend money on me, just let me know that you’ve put thought into something
- Be there for me when I need someone.
Day 4: 7 things that cross your mind a lot
- The fall; being at Montserrat, trying to make new friends, work hard, etc.
- my anxiety
- my family and what they think of me
- if things will work out
- how much I’ve fucked up
- how much I’ve accomplished.
Day 5: 6 regrets
- not trying harder in high school, I could have already been in Montseratt had I applied myself to my work.
- Allowing so many people to walk all over me and hurt me.
- all the stupid shit I did when I was like fourteen
- trusting the wrong people
- not trusting the right people
- and things I’d rather not say.
Day 6: 5 people who mean a lot to you (this is in no particular order)